About Me

My photo
The Hippy Farm, N.S.W, Australia
I've now been living on the Hippy Farm for just over 12months....Ive had my initiation, mice, mozzies, spiders, snakes (only seen one) and flood...I'm now an official country bumpkin and I love it!!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

No more fabric!

 Cute little Japanese tea/coffee set I picked up at the Oppy this week....too gorgeous!!
 My next project a '60's cabinet...on my to do list this week.
Desk chairs recovered, what a mission,  as you can see I ran out of fabric, polka dot seam is not lined up at all...I didnt even have enough fabric left over to make the ties so had to compromise with some pink cotton tape....oh well never mind, they look much better than the before shot lol.
Re: THE NEW DIGS.....the fit out of the containers has been delayed due to floods...no drama really, as the plans are still in council (they were lodged 3 weeks ago!).
 Fingers crossed  all the paperwork is sorted  and our new home will be delivered in the first week of March.

No comments: