About Me

My photo
The Hippy Farm, N.S.W, Australia
I've now been living on the Hippy Farm for just over 12months....Ive had my initiation, mice, mozzies, spiders, snakes (only seen one) and flood...I'm now an official country bumpkin and I love it!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Something for the boys! WOw FreeCycLerS

Gotta love freecyclers, thank-you to the lady who answered my call for more material...
Two large bags of NEW yes NEW material, her brother works for a fabric store.  Dang why cant I have connections like that, my bro is a boiler maker, grumble grumble.. I wasnt expecting anything like this, the pile is awesome, floral and cottons, stretch, cord, fleecy, and flanelette. So ladies how does that saying go?? "Ask and you shall recieve"....im soooooo greatful
So out of the stash today I made some cord pants for grandkids 3 and 4 (lol birth order)...J and K,

 I love cord its soooo soft and cute on little boys
I included Number 3's initial on the pocket
I used lots of top stitching and played around with pockets.....little fellas need LOTS of pockets
and my 'famous" graffiti stitch lol... I had plenty of sewing 'meditation' this weekend, gotta love that byeeeeeeeeee  Di

1 comment:

Justine said...

I love little children's pants! Great job!

Btw, I found you on WR. So sad there won't be anymore new updates.

Just Better Together