About Me

My photo
The Hippy Farm, N.S.W, Australia
I've now been living on the Hippy Farm for just over 12months....Ive had my initiation, mice, mozzies, spiders, snakes (only seen one) and flood...I'm now an official country bumpkin and I love it!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm back


After much sadness and pain, grief and many, many tears, I've decided to get back into this blog and hopefully a bit of normality will return to my life.

My man aka 'the bull slayer' aka 'TJ' is gone. After battling cancer for 3 years, in March 2009 the doctors told us the cancer had returned, this time in TJ's bones. My man is gone, Feb 2 2010

at 11.30pm he disappeared from this world, to rest without pain and be with the ones he loved and also lost.

TJ thank you for giving me the privelege of your unconditional love. Physically you are not with me, but sleep peacefully knowing that there is a special place in my heart, only for you. Take my love with you and I will see you again.....one fine day....Di xxx
For those of you who have been devastated by this hideous disease, WE NEED A CURE!!!!
Feel free to read this website of a courageous man and father from queensland, who is campaigning tirelessly, despite his grief, to have the cyberknife brought to Australia.
Cheers everyone thanks for listening....Di


No comments: