About Me

My photo
The Hippy Farm, N.S.W, Australia
I've now been living on the Hippy Farm for just over 12months....Ive had my initiation, mice, mozzies, spiders, snakes (only seen one) and flood...I'm now an official country bumpkin and I love it!!

Friday, March 28, 2014

yellow submarine



I stopped knitting my bomb when it reached 13 metres before it grew legs and walked to Holbrook itself. There is not one piece of fabric or wool in the stash left i used it all. Including tshirts, sheets, lace, bias binding etc etc. I took the baby to Holbrook today and had a look at the sub....its huge!!! 90metres in length, and will be bombed on the 12th of June during the wool and sheep festival. Cant wait to see how its done.
Will try and get some photos posted shortly, but this old pc is not happy, not compatable with much at all anymore lol

No comments: