About Me

My photo
The Hippy Farm, N.S.W, Australia
I've now been living on the Hippy Farm for just over 12months....Ive had my initiation, mice, mozzies, spiders, snakes (only seen one) and flood...I'm now an official country bumpkin and I love it!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Progress!!!

                                     Pulling down the chook pens,
a massive task in this heat!!!
Our new house is now starting to feel like a reality....chook pens have been removed and the chickens are now in their new home, which we have just finished building.  This picture is the site where our new home will be, we still have to clear a few trees.  We have paid our deposit, and purchased our off grid solar system....the first draft of the plans is being tweeked.....and our house is due to be delivered mid-february!!! The Hippy Farm is a happy place.

No comments: